You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Office of the Commissioner for Data Protection, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in the RepublicCyprus (http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/dataprotection/dataprotection.nsf/index_gr/index_gr?opendocument).
For the purposes of EU data protection law, M.L.A Rescued Box Ltd is your data controller.
2. We collect the following information:
- Contact data –To be able to register and place an order with us we need to know your Name, address, billing address, alternative delivery address, preferences and allergies if any ,email and phone number.
- Payment Information-We need credit or debit card details to process payments and refunds
- IP address– We may use your IP address for our waiting list program also allows us to track anonymised traffic and usage patterns, prevent or detect fraud and help us improve our service. In case you express interest in our boxes and we don’t deliver to your area and you decide to be on our waiting list your Name, address and email are kept in our data base so that you get notified when we start delivery in your area in order to complete your registration and subscribe in one of our boxes.
- Survey Data– From time to time we might run onsite surveys to better understand our customers in order to improve our service. In these surveys we might ask you marital status, number and age bracket of your children, gender, and your age bracket not birthday and food preferences.
- If you have given us permission, we may use your “contact data” to send you marketing emails, mails, calls or SMS with details of our, or third party goods or services which may be of interest to you, including information about special offers or promotions. We may use information we collect on you to recommend you recipes and to improve our service for you and other customers.
- We run various promotional programs, for example ‘bring a friend promo’. If you supply us with a friend’s email for the programme, we will use that email address to send a special offer to your friend. We will provide your name in the offer email to your friend, so that they know where we got their contact details from.
- We retain your data for as long as we need to use it and service you. After last order until we are not legally obliged to keep it by the law.
- Google reCAPTCHA – We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. This service is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).reCAPTCHA is used to check whether the data entered on our website (such as on a contact form) has been entered by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, how long the visitor has been on the website, or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google.The reCAPTCHA analyses take place completely in the background. Website visitors are not advised that such an analysis is taking place.Data processing is based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its site from abusive automated crawling and spam.
- YouTube – Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin or a YouTube video, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behaviour directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our website appealing and help us advertise our products in a more interactive way through image and audio representations. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
4. We may allow access to your personal data by third parties who supply us with a service. Examples include e-commerce platform providers, couriers (to enable delivery of goods), website hosts, content delivery networks and businesses which assist us in undertaking communications or monitoring our Website.
We share your payment information with Six Payment Services (our payment gateway) in order to process the payments of your orders and any potential refund.
We also share your contact details to Flodesk in order to send our newsletter.
5. You have the right to request a copy of your information, to rectify your information, to opt out from marketing communications and to request the deletion of your information. Below, we describe the processes for making these requests.
- Update your information: You can easily correct or change the following personal information on “My Account” page by logging in to your account on our Website : first name and last name, email address, phone number, payment details, billing address, delivery address, alternative delivery address and personal preferences and allergies if any.
Alternatively you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you choose not to receive any marketing communications: You can easily do so by email at email@example.com
- Access your information: You have the right to request personal data that we hold about you, subject to us reserving the right to withhold such data to the extent permitted by law. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delete your information: You have the right to request to delete all the personal data that we hold about you. Contact us at email@example.com.
6. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that M.L.A. Rescued Box Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. M.L.A. Rescued Box Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
7. At M.L.A. Rescued Box Ltd we constantly strive to ensure that the Website is secure free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give however no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users should take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
8. M.L.A. Rescued Box Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
9. M.L.A. Rescued Box Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
11. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law M.L.A Rescued Box Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
13. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
14. These terms and conditions may change from time to time. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
16. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
17. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
18. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Cyprus. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cypriot courts