M.L.A. Rescued box – 2020 Terms & Conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, as User of this Website and the owner and operator of this Website. The Website is owned and operated by M.L.A Rescued Box Ltd a limited liability company registered in Cyprus with registration number HE 409467 and registered address at 6 Agridakiou str 2324 Nicosia.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either employed by M.L.A Rescued Box Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to M.L.A Rescued Box Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and use of the Website
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of M.L.A Rescued Box Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, or any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use, retrieve and display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of M.L.A Rescued Box Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. Registration will be completed if delivery is available to your area at the time you register. Otherwise you have the option to indicate interest (waiting list) in our products and once delivery is activated in your area you will be notified.
6. You may update your personal details simply by editing your customer account online and or you may inform us of any changes if you wish by email.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes, or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by sending us an email. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
9. If you wish to purchase a subscription to a rescued box and or any other add on box you must ensure that details of a valid credit or debit card, MasterCard or Visa are provided. You must update us with any change to these details within the deadline specified on the Website in order to receive your box. You can make changes to your payment details by updating your online account section of the Website or by calling us, see the contact details on the Website.
10. Redacted payment information is stored within our systems for administrative purposes; we do our utmost to ensure the security of these details. Your full payment card details are encrypted, stored and processed by a fully PCI compliant third-party provider, World Line, and are inaccessible to any M.L.A Rescued Box Ltd staff or any other third party. We use your payment information when you register with us to enable automatic payment for regular orders.
11. Your card will automatically be charged for the goods which you have ordered, and your subscription is active. If you have cancelled or paused your subscription before cut-off there will be no charge. If however you are an active subscriber your card will be charge on your subscription renewal day.
12. We reserve the right to suspend deliveries to you and/or terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority from your card issuer for payment or we reasonably believe that payment will be refused.
13. If a payment has been rejected by your bank, we may suspend your ability to amend, cancel or add to your orders via our website. You must contact us to arrange payment and wait for that payment to go through before you can make changes to your order through the website again. You can, however, change orders by emailing us (contact details are on the website), during our office opening hours and subject to our order cut off deadline.
14. You may submit orders for products by using our online ordering facility on the Website at any time after you have created an account. The facility and our communications to you in relation to any order or contract, will be in the English. The facility allows you to review your order and make any corrections before submitting it. Upon submission of the order you confirm that all changes are correct.
15. Each product for which you click ‘Add to Delivery’ is added to a ‘shopping basket’ facility. You are given the opportunity to review the quantity, delivery date and frequency of order of each item in your shopping basket when you choose to view your basket details by clicking the basket icon. You can change these, or cancel the purchase of each of the products completely, at this stage, at any time before clicking ‘Checkout securely’. After you have clicked ‘Checkout securely’ and after our acceptance of your order, items are added to your delivery in addition to any items that you have previously ordered. The Website still allows you to review all the products that you have already ordered from us, and make amendments and corrections to them until the cut-off day which is normally your subscription renewal day.
16. No order is accepted from you until our website displays an order confirmation message. This message is displayed after you click ‘Checkout securely’ in the shopping basket ‘order summary’ page. A contract for our sale of Products to you arises on our acceptance of your order.
17. Where we accept an order, we do all that we can to ensure that your order is fulfilled. Due to the nature of the concept products are, however, subject to availability and market conditions and we do not always know if a product is or will be available at the time of accepting an order. We will, however, bear no liability for unavailability of products.
18. The price that we charge you for the Products will be the price stated by us on the website prior to you clicking the ‘Checkout securely’ button.
19. All products offered by us are subject to seasonal changes in supply levels. If you are a ‘subscription’ customer (e.g. where you choose to have repeat orders of products) the prices for all products ordered on a subscription basis shall be those prices for the products stated on our Website. We recommend that you check the website regularly.
20. Ordering a Product from us carries with it the obligation to pay for it unless we receive from you a cancellation of or change to your orders before the cut-off deadlines as indicated (on the website).You remain responsible for ensuring that any such change or cancellation is not only transmitted by you, but received by us, in time for the deadline. We reserve the right to deliver and charge in full for any order unless we have received notice of cancellation before the published cut-off deadline. This deadline is important since, typically, we make up the deliveries for dispatch to you the day before delivery and obtain some of the products especially to fulfil your order and may not be able to sell the products elsewhere. For any payments you have made for orders which have been properly cancelled, a credit will be applied to your account.
21. Despite the above provision, you are entitled to cancel a payment for products where fraudulent use has been made of your payment card by a person not acting, or to be treated as acting, as your agent. If you have already made a payment where your payment card has been so fraudulently used, then you should approach your card issuer to credit your card.
22. All prices for products are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
Delivery of products
23. We will make delivery to your address or to your alternative delivery address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. If we don’t deliver to your area yet as per clause 5 of our T&C you may express your interest in receiving our boxes and when your area is activated you will be notified. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery by giving us appropriate instructions. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or damaged while there, we do not accept liability, and will offer compensation at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal. Any changes to address details must be made before the order cut off deadline.
24. We like to keep your delivery day the same, but we reserve the right to change it temporarily or permanently and will tell you if we do so.
25. If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example bad weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes. We will not, of course, charge for products unless or until we have delivered them to you and will either issue a credit to your account or refund you for the full amount charged for the product we couldn’t deliver.
26. We will not charge you for missing or damaged products or products which we have not delivered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Otherwise our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to the price of the incorrect products or the products not so delivered.
27. You must inspect the products as soon as possible after delivery and notify us the soonest and not later than seven days from the day of delivery if you find any defects, by emailing us or calling us office hrs Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm. We will refund you the full amount charged for defective products. Otherwise our liability is limited as provided in these terms and conditions.
Return and Refund Policy
As our Products contain fresh and perishable food, you are not entitled to the “normal” right to return goods within 14 days after the day you receive them, simply if you change your mind. This is because the food is likely to have a best before date within only a few days of delivery of the Products.
You have the right to cancel an order (or the whole subscription) either online directly on your account or by email or by calling us within the normal business hours of 9am to 5pm, before the indicated cut-off deadline.
Right of return and refund if the Product is defective: Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. You have legal rights in relation to Products that are defective or not as described. If the Products we deliver to you are defective or are not as described on our Website, you should contact us and report the problem as soon as possible (we ask that this is within seven days from delivery of the Products and if possible we ask that you send us a photograph as evidence of the damaged product.
We will ask you to safely dispose of such Product and if we agree that it is defective (acting reasonably) we will offer you the choice of either an exchange or a refund of the price of the product in full.
If you choose to be refunded, your refund should go through no later than 14 days.
We try our best to ensure that our Products are perfect 100% of time, but this is not always possible. In the event of a minor error (for example, failing to include one product, or substituting a courgette for an aubergine) we reserve the right to use our discretion as to the amount of the refund. We will act reasonably and may offer you a partial refund or a voucher.
We will refund you by the method used by you to pay.
Links to other websites
28. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control.
29. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
30. The inclusion of a link to another site on Website does not imply any endorsement of the site or of those in control of the site.
M.L.A Rescued Box Ltd
6 Agridakiou Str 2324 Nicosia Cyprus